home about faq contact Image Map

Monday, March 28, 2011

Model for the day


Lauren and I have been wanting to collaborate for some time now, she's an incredible photographer, a true inspiration to me so working with her has been at the top of my list. Lauren wants to update her portfolio & I need to start mine as a make-up artist. This is where you come in!

(extracted from Lauren's blog)
We're looking for models. We already have a few people in mind and have already or will be contacting them in due course, but we're looking for interest from you gorgeous ladies.

Basically we're looking to shoot in a studio for a day at the beginning of July, please bear in mind the following:

1. It'll be a weekday. Probably Monday 4th July/Tuesday 5th. Dates are negotiable but due to Vicky's work it'll more than likely have to be a weekday.
2. We're currently thinking Leeds as a location, or around those parts. Nice and central (ish, with Vicky and me living at opposite ends of the country).
3. We don't care about size. It doesn't matter. It's all about your whole look.
4. Please don't think this is a popularity contest. Even if we don't choose you this time, I/we will more than likely want to work with you on future projects. This isn't a competition by any means.
5. We will pay for studio hire.
6. We're looking for around 4 females.

Please send me an email on dearlauren @ laurenfrench.com with some photographs (one face shot with preferably little make up, and a full clothed body shot) and a link to your blog (optional).
I'll forward these on to Vicky and we will contact everyone back and let them know by the end of April. If you don't want to model, and are a fashion student wanting to have your collection photographed, or have a friend that you think would be suitable, or anything like that then please email!
As aforementioned, even if we don't choose you this time, we will more than likely use you for our own future projects so there is definitely no harm in sending over an email.

We look forward to hearing from you. :)

Vic & Lauren.

4 comments:

------ said...

What an opputunity!
Damn, I hate being a bloody schoolgirl!
xxx

Unknown said...

I do part time modelling heheh would be awesome if us lived in manchester :) x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Good luck with finding your models! Its lovely to read the "size doesn't matter" bit, well done! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

Cattt said...

If it wasn't in July I would be so interested! I have a holiday on the 12th and an important Degree show from the 6th! I always wanted to do a bit of modelling. If you ever need a 10/12 sized model, I'm near London! :)

Visit my blog sometime if you can and will! http://www.somethingsaidon.blogspot.com

electrocat89@gmail.com xx