home about faq contact Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sporadic summary



1. This week has quite possibly been one of the worst weeks ever. Firstly my cat has gone missing, on Monday I visited the rescue center, called the local council & vets, but nothing. As if that wasn't upsetting enough on Monday night when driving to my boyfriends house I was mistaken for someone else & forced into a road accident, faced with a man holding a metal baton & left traumatised when the man realised I wasn't who he was looking for & he drove off pretty damn fast. I've had everyday off work since drugged up on Valium due to my neck and back pain, which is at times unbearable, not to mention the emotional trauma. Thankfully, I have my parents dealing with the useless police, my insurance company have been speedy & helpful in my claim & my boyfriend who has looked after me since it happened is absolutely amazing.

On the plus side of Monday I made cupcakes with the most amazing white chocolate mouth melting buttercream icing. Recipe here. I also concurred my fear of bearing all & went swimming, which I can't wait to do again once my back & neck feels better. Overall, Monday was quite eventful. My days are never usually filled with so much activity or drama.

2. Just to put another positive into this somewhat depressing post, I managed to get Leeds Festival tickets this morning. I really cannot wait.

3. I'm trying to decide what to do with my blog. I want to keep it up, but it's hard to get the time & I want it to be structured. I'll come up with something.


16 comments:

Arabella said...

woah! sounds like something out of a soap opera...hope you are ok
xxx

Danni said...

my god love this sounds a bit traumatic - I hope you're doing alright, and on a brigher note congrats on conquering your fear of swimming- I have a family member who still cannot face the water at 55, so I know how hard it must have been to do that!

x

Vicky 25-36 said...

@Ellieand thanks :) it's not the water I'm scared of I absolutely love swimming it's just the whole wearing barely nothing infront of others that scares me to death! Haha xx

Carlinn said...

Aww sorry to hear about all that sweetie! How awful and i hope the police can do something about the crazy man! i love the photo xx

Unknown said...

Oh my, so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I'm glad you're ok now! Beautiful picture. xoxo

Steph & The Spaniels said...

aw hunny! How awful. Keep smiling though & I hope you feel better & happier soon. What a scary, weird, situation to be in.
Gorgeous photo though, and I hope you carry your blog on in some way as I enjoy it a lot
xx

Laura-PBN said...

Oh my gosh, hope you are okay now lovely, lots of love and hugs your way. Beautiful picture xxx

Emma said...

Oh gosh Vic that sounds terrifying. Big hug
Glad the bf is looking after u
xxxx

Daisy said...

Your car accident sounds horrendous! As if the accident isn't bad enough I can't believe you had to deal with that horrible man too. Really hope you feel better soon xx

ps. gorgeous picture

Katie said...

Omg that sounds terrible! I hope your okay and I hope you find your cat :(!! Good job you've got your family and bf looking after you xxx

Unknown said...

Woah! That's terrible. :/ I really hope you find your cat and that you are okay. <3

Fräulein Wunder said...

omg thats horrible.
im sorry to hear all that.
hope your cat will be back soon and well.
and have a speedy recovery!

Tash

Caroline said...

vicky!!!!! omg!! wtf happened?!?! text me/tweet me!! xxxxx

Vicky 25-36 said...

thanks so much for all your comments everyone xxxxxx

Lauren said...

Oh man, what a knob! I hope that guy gets his comeuppance! xx

I just like reading your blog, and your AMAZING style. I just like perving over your face. Haha ;) Can't wait to see you again xx

Michelle Lee said...

i love your blog
cant wait to see how this blog transforms :)


http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
twitter @divalicious_m

fashionably yours, Michelle (singer from Korea)