home about faq contact Image Map

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Decoration inspiration

I've recently moved to my parents home from my university house. My room isn't badly decorated, in fact it's quite nice, but I need a change. I love interior design & cannot wait until I get my own place, I'd be in an indecisive heaven of what textiles, colours & furniture to have. I absolutely adore design. To get inspiration I buy Elle Decoration & flick through many interior design websites, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites. I will only be decorating my bedroom, however, I love to take inspiration from other rooms, after all this is the only room of the house I can fully personalize.


I want white

tumblr_kovygzuFMd1qa0hvlo1_400

decorating-with-white-main

2410886633_0e41461556_o



White that meets colour & wood

4723732763_97bebd0d57_b

scottengler1

max1

catherine2

catherine1




Clutter, but organised clutter & decoration

2410886437_555cbd6478_o

styleswoon1

2590632335_fe810283c8_o




Credits for images to go: www.designspongeonline.com & http://ishandchi.blogspot.com
- two of my favourite places to get inpiration from.





8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You might want to check out www.desiretoinspire.net as well... it's my favourite interior design blog! xx

Olenka :) said...

organised, chic clutter creates such a homely feel! I like interior design too! xxx

Vicki said...

Love the fresh white with accents of pastel colours! I would love to redecorate my bedroom. :) x

Cat said...

these are all so so lovely! x

Becky said...

Lovely photos, I especially like the first three and the one of the mirrored dressing table.

White Bazaar said...

Love these pics, great inspiration, love white interiors!

xxErinxx said...

I love this look too. I tried to achieve a similar thing in my room, although I had a pretty limited budget and space! I think I just need a few more accessories and I'll be there though :-)
(I recently did a blog post about my room if you want to see it).
You have great taste!
xx

Golden Glow said...

I'd love to be let loose and decorate my room.. I love the style in your pictures, white, clean and airy, wooden floors, feminime with a bit of a vintage feel! x

http://goldenglowww.blogspot.com