home about faq contact Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

MUA work

I haven't posted often for a very long time, my posts are sporadic and I just want to say thank you to those who still follow and read what and when I do post. I'm so busy at the moment with uni work and doing things in my spare time for my makeup portfolio, blogging is not a top priority, but I do still find myself wanting to come back to it, sometimes.

I recently got some images back from a shoot I worked on a few months ago with a photographer called Terri-Lee Shield, so I thought I'd post a video and some photos of what I've been up to. I might do this more often, especially with a new shoot coming up in a couple of weeks that I'm really excited for, and my own photography work combined with my own makeup also.

You can check out some of my other work and see updates on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaLaurenMUA :)










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful images and beautiful makeup!!

www.littleprettytreasures.blogspot.com


xx

All About Ali Mai said...

Amazing make up. I love it. x

b said...

I just LOVE these images, I want to do that with my makeup <3Em

http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

Vicky 25-36 said...

Thanks so much girls. Means a lot! :)